Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Re-claiming my study at home - Jane Foster

I've been re-claiming my study at home so I can work in the evenings and at odd times in the day when I need to be away from the studio. Here are some snap shots at what I've been doing and how it looks behind the scenes. The lovely screen print in the second photo on the left is by Lisa Stubbs and the one on the right is by Camilla Engmann from around 6 years ago. The red cushion on my chair has been made from some 80s Habitat fabric.


















6 comments:

lisa stubbs said...

Ah I'm honoured see my fossil hunting screen print on your study wall sounded by all your beautiful bright fabness! Sky loves her Frida cushion and is on her bed pride of place! always loving your work Jane, it's so positive and uplifting xx

Amy at love made my home said...

Love your patchwork!! xx

Vintage Sheet Addict said...

Love your studio! :) x

Genna Byrne said...

Your house always looks so lovely! :)

Josie said...

Your studio looks fantastic and I can't wait to see lots more gorgeous creations coming from it!

Jane Foster said...

Thank you for your lovely comments x