Tuesday, 22 April 2014

New book - Making It! - Molly Makes

Mollie Makes have a new book out called 'Making it!' - how to start your own craft business. I was asked to contribute to part of this and they've also used my logo in the logo section. This book is published by Collins and Brown.


Anne said...

The book looks great! I will certainly order it soonish! Congratulations for being published in the book!

Take care,

Sharon Stanley said...

I love your logo too...it's eye catching, fun, distinctive and memorable...everything a logo should be. Yay for being featured in what looks to be a wonderful new Mollie Makes offering!

Jane Foster said...

Thank you!

Kaylovesvintage said...

oh looks like a good book

Pocketful of Patterns said...

Ooh - this looks a good read; just as I'm trying to make it out there in the crafting world too - will definitely have to keep my eye out for this one; thanks! ;)