Sunday, 30 March 2014

Mid Century Modern Cushions - 50s Marian Mahler and others - made by Jane Foster

Those of you that have been following my blog for a few years will know I love Mid Century Modern fabrics and have built up quite a collection over the years. There are only so many 50s fabric cushions I need in my house (along with 60s and 70s cushions !) so I'm going to be listing a few that I've recently made this evening on my Etsy site here. The fabrics are original 50s and are very rare these days. These are also in extremely good condition. Here are a few snap shots.





2 comments:

Daisy Jones said...

Thats an amazing coincedencevb... I made a skirt out of the boat printed fabric yesterday!!
Its a fabulous fabric, do you know who it by? I bought it from Donna flower!!
Love your cushions...
bestest
Daisy j xx

Sharon Stanley said...

Please let me say that I just discovered your blog (via pinterest...where all good things come from!) and I absolutely love your style sense and your divine talent. You have a new fan and possibly a soul sister! LOVE!