Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Living in the moment - screen printing - Jane Foster

One of the very few times I actually live in the moment is when I'm screen printing. It's got to be one of my favourite all time activities and I feel such at peace when I'm printing. I find it so therapeutic and it's good for my well being, especially with the stressful lead up to Christmas! I love peeling back the screen to find the crisp print underneath. Here are some of the cats and rabbits soon to become stuffed toys. (Oh, and some shopper bags!) * The very large second hand print rack has also got to be one of the most useful items I've purchased this year - I bought it on ebay all the way from Yorkshire and had to hire a trailer to get it delivered!






1 comment:

Blueberry Park said...

In full agreement with the completely therapeutic nature of printing...nothing else in the world matters when you are printing!