Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Jane Foster's new screen printed 'Tulip' fabric

Have been designing some fabrics the past few weeks to add to my etsy shop. Here are some photos of the first design called 'Tulip', inspired by some of my 70s fabrics. The design started as a large paper cut that I reduced in size before exposing onto a silk screen. I have these in red and aqua printed onto pure white quality crisp cotton, perfect for small sewing projects such as purses, patchwork and cushions. The inks are water based and have been heat fixed so the fabric is washable.










4 comments:

alice apple said...

These fabrics are lovely! x

Blueberry Park said...

ditto what Alice says...gorgeous!

Soos_green said...

your best yet - such a beautiful print!

Fiona Dilston said...

Gorgeous print Jane, is this £6 per metre or £6 for a fat quarter though ? Sorry if this is just me being dim Fiona x