Friday, 20 January 2012

Jane Foster's 70s Tulip phase

I seem to be going through a 70s Tulip phase at the moment  -  I'm collecting these vintage fabrics to sew with and love the vibrant colours. Some are Dutch Dekoplus. Has anyone else had this phase too?!!


Happy in red said...

These are amazing!! How could you not through a phase like that!

alice apple said...

Oh my goodness, Jane! These are just so gorgeous. I'm in that phase right now! xx

Ugleslottet said...

so pretty patterns:D

HeppieHermpie said...

Very nice patterns!!
With love, Herma

night owl said...

I do now! Lovely... Jules Means

sue-chan said...


Here in Croydon, I usually choose to draw other fleurs... But the other day it HAD to be a tulip! And one of those Rembrandt tulips with the stripes!

Cheers! Love your stuff!

koosi said...

I have some tulip/flower fabrics for sale. Contact me if you're interested.
greetings Koosi