Thursday, 16 June 2011

Wonderful fabric from a wonderful friend


I visited my lovely friend Alice yesterday and returned with this wonderful fabric that I quickly made into a cushion. This is definitely a cushion I'll never part with. I couldn't believe my luck when I discovered Alice (Alice as in 'Alice Apple') lived round the corner from me - I'd be a huge fan of hers for a few years! We've since had numerous fabric and wallpaper swaps and it's always exciting visiting Alice in her wonderful home bursting with Scandinavian finds, cool pictures, cushions etc... She designs the most fabulous fabrics, makes super toys and is a lovely kind friend.
Her website is here and her blog is here.

5 comments:

LOULA BELLE AT HOME said...

It is a fabulous print... I wouldn't part with it either!!!

alice apple said...

THANK YOU JANE! You are so kind and encouraging (almost brought a tear to my eye :)), I feel so lucky to be round the corner from such a talented and inspiring designer and friend...I always feel refreshed and full of ideas after our meet ups xxx

Juniper said...

I very nice bright pillow, will be popping over to see her shop now! Thanks for sharing!

Juniper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emmie said...

Nice little Bengt and Lotta dog there!